Saturday, February 23, 2013

You musn't be afraid....

to dream a little bigger, darling. Isn't that the truth? This is something that has been weighing tediously on me lately. Quote "I want to live a life worth writing about." I feel like (sadly enough) I have accomplished this. I've noticed that a lot of memories of mine have been stuffed down to the very core of my soul where I have anxiously pushed them. I look back due to certain circumstances and these certain memories so rudely interupt my life. How sad, how sad these memories make me. Not so much angry anymore but regretful in that I was once such a passive woman and let things slide that I never should have. It turns my stomach and it feels like more of a movie reel of memories turned into a movie of a life that isn't mine. Perhaps turning these memories into a book whether fiction or not would make me face them and deal with them. I sit down to write my current novels these days and it's like I have attention deficit disorder. Clearly I don't have that disease but I can't seem to focus on what I want. Discouraging is what it is. I have so much floating around up in my head idea wise but I choke when it comes time to communicate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment